Light pink spotting, mild cramping, bloating. Using Nuvaring. Opinions?

Hi, ive been on the nuva ring for a year and have never had this problem before. I had light pink spotting today with mild cramping and bloating. my mentral is actually due next week and im not scheduled to take my ring out until sun. I usually cramp and bloat a week or two before my mentral but never spot. I am in a monogamous relationship and neither of us has been unfaithful. We do not use any other protection other than my bc during intercourse. I dont think I am pregnant and its to soon to take a test, I plan on going to a doctor soon but I wanted an opinion on a possible solutiin to this problem. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013