Light pink spotting during periods due, sharp and random cramps, excessive craving, frequent urination. Had periods post intercourse. Pregnancy?

Last month my boyfriend and I had sex and a few days later I started my period, as expected. Its has now been a month and a half and I have missed my period and started spotted a light pink/brown color. I have been having strange craving and eating a lot. I have also been peeing a lot. Also I have had very sharp and random cramps; but not period cramps. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012