Light pink spot on right cheek, swollen, warm salt water, chloraseptic mouth wash, corsodyl mouth wash. Please suggest treatment?

I had a light pink spot on my right cheek near the two back tooth at the top,it has been swollen for about 7 weeks now doc told me to use warm salt water it didn t work now it hurts bad went back to doc they prescribed chloraseptic mouth wash no pharmacy had it but they gave me corsodyl mouth wash using it now but no result yet jus give me tooth ache since I start using it can somebody tell me water wrong
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012