Light pink discharge with brown tint, lower back cramping. What is this?

According to my chart I am due for my period on Dec 14. On Dec 5 I noticed every time I go to the bathroom when I wipe to clean there was very light pink discharge . Only when I wiped and just small amount like 5 drops. On Dec 6 the same again. On the 7th it changed from a very light pink to a mixture of pink and light brown. On the 8th it was definitely a brown but again only when I wipe. Now its it the 9th and it has changed to a more reddish color. I have also what feels like my lower back is cramping. What is this? Is it just my period came early by a week?I am on no birth control and have unprotected sex.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012