Light pink discharge, no regular periods. Tubectomy done. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

I am having a very light pink discharge instead of my usual period, my tubes have been tied for 12 years. I took a digital pregnancy test and its says not pregnant, what could be the issue? I m 37, and recently I went to a reproductive medicine doctor to have my tubes untied, after having many tests done they told me I m nowhere near menopause . So concerned at what could be the issue, as this has NEVER happened before.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013