Light pink discharge, no odor. Had excessive rough sex, used new lubricant, new detergent for clothes. What could be the cause?

i have a light pink discharge with no odor, my boyfriend and i had a lot of sex like a lot in the past week. i take birth control religiously and have been for the past 4 years. never been pregnant. this started yesterday, i think it from too much sex all at once and it being on the rough side. we also used a lubricant that i have not really used and i used different stuff to wash my clothes. is it possible that a mixture of rough sex, new lubricant, and new detergent can send the vagina into a freak out, or could it just be from a tare on the vaginal wall?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer