Light pink discharge, abdominal pain, tired, frequent urination. Pregnant?

Im just wondering my periods are normal every month except for this month it was very light mostly brown withonly once one day it was a dark red lasted for 4-5 days. And just earlier there Was a little bit of light pink gooey discharge when I wiped can I be pregnant or is it something else? Also I have strange pains just bellow my belly button well more like a tingle and my right side had hurted for a bit one day .. and been tired lately and frequently need to use the washroom.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012