Light pink coloured blood since few days, no fever, abdominal pain after exercise. What can it be due to?

I started my peiord last week or so, and I noticed that in the last four days or so I m seeing light punk colored blood only when I wipe after I urinate. I have no fever or fly symptoms. No cramps . I have been doing strenuous excersice lately in boot club, and even then I noticed abdominal pain when I do sit ups or Ab workouts. What. Like this be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
you may have a mild urine infection which would explain the light blood in your urine and the abdominal pain. I would recommend that you try drinking lots of fluids and especially cranberry juice, as this should clear up your problem. if it persists or gets worse you should call your doctor. please let me know if you have any more questions.