Light pink bleeding, stomach pains, dark bleeding post intercourse. Minera coil renewed. Symptoms cause of concern?

33 days ago I had my mirena coil renewed, since then I have been bleeding for 31 days. The bleeding is usually light and pink in colour and there has not been much blood do I have not been concerned until now. Yesterday I started to suffer with stomach pains, quite severe. After intercourse the Bering became much heavier and a dark red in colour. I am starting to worry now due to the severity of the stomach pains
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012