Light pink bleeding after unprotected sex, bad cramps. again had brown bleeding with clots. Could I be pregnant or miscarrying ?

Hi can you help me? I am very confused. I was on my period and it ended the 10th march, I had unprotected sex on the 18th march and since then I have been bleeding firstly on the 25th March which was very light pink in colour and last only 2 days, i have been really tired very bad cramps in my stomach and feeling sick. I have done a pregnancy test and it came up negative twice, do you know if i can be pregnant? Also yesterday i started to bleed again this time was very dark brownish with small clots, could I be pregnant or worse miscarried? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel very off.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
The irregular bleeding that you are having is more likely to be due to a hormonal imbalance. Since the periods were not overdue, a pregnancy is not likely. This needs to be treated with hormonal pills.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal