Light periods that got heavy post intercourse followed by blood only on wiping. Pregnancy sign?

Hi My period started on Monday 20/1 it started off really light then got heavy for 1 day then went to a very small amount of brown blood on the 21/1 my partner and I had intercourse that night and I woke up with blood that had soaked my undies on the 23/1 had a shower and after it was nothing . On the 25/1 I went to the toilet nd wiped a lot of bright red blood so used a tampon changed it a couple of hours later and it had just a small amount of the brown again. Today 26/1 there is still a small amount of brown blood when I wipe .. My partner and I have had unprotected sex a couple of times the past month.. Just wondering could I be pregnant or is there something wrong with me ? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
From history it seems that bleeding of different forms might be your regular period as it stayed there for 5-6 days i.e. from 20/1 to 26/1.
So there is less chance of having pregnancy.
Ok and take care.