Light periods, spotting, dizziness, bloating, irritable. Pregnancy?

I am a female 34 years old. I have been pregnant one time in my life which resulted in a live birth. My menstrual cycles are the same every month, very heavy lasting six or seven days with painful cramps . My average cycle is 31 days This month however it was very light and spotty with cramping only the first day. This spotting lasted four days. Since then I have been very dizzy, bloated and irritable. My LMP before this one was August 14 and the spotty period began September 10th. I took a pregnancy test September 14 and it was negative. Could this be pregnancy or a more complicated issue.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer