Light periods, long string of dark blood dripping out. Could this be periods?

Hi, My last period started around the 9th of November, and I did a blood test on December 6th as I was sure I was pregnant, but my doctor said I wasn t. I had brownish punk spotting in the beginning. However, I had a gush of blood when going to the washroom over the weekend and it sort of picked up, so I thought it was my period. However, I don t believe it is and do think I m pregnant still. There is no heavy bleeding and I m not using a pad. When I went to the washroom, I had a long string of dark blood which then faded in color after drippinmg out. This string had little dark blobs that would drip out into the toilet one by one and it turns into a bright spot. I pee bloo but when i wipe, theres not much to it. I took a picture of tissue papers just in case. Can you please help me? I really dont think this is my period.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012