Light periods followed by dizziness, weakness, lower abdominal and back pain post miscarriage. Ultrasound, Hb, kidney function tests, blood sugar normal. What is the cause?

i had misscarriage that passed out normally a month ago 8 march . My period started on 3 april and it last for about a week. it was light . since last 3 days i am feeling dizzy and a lot of weakness with pain in lower abdomen and back pain . Yesterday i went for a checkup my ultrasound , Hb , blood glucose , kidney function tests were done but everything was normal . i still feel weakness and pain .what should i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012