Light periods, cramps, tender nipples, clear discharge. Pregnant?

I was wondering could I be pregnang .? I didn t have sex but my now ex was trying to have sex but I didn t want to he grinded his penis against my clitoral area but there was no ejaculatory fluid and I didn t see any precum. I. Have been afraid I could have gotten pregnant. About 10 days later my period came but wasn t a heavy flow like normal it was lighter and I was afraid of it being implantation bleeding but it seemed more than that it started slow and brown to a bright red not super heavy like normal. Idk what to do I am a teen I have been stressing& maybe that could have affected my period or I m pregnant. I have gotten cramps& my nipples are a little tender . I have had my normal clearish whitish discharge but I m really afraid. My period should be coming around this weekend.. I can t get a pregnancy test bc mh mom is with me but I have a friend buying me one so I should know around sometime next week. I don t know my cycle # but from november 9th was the last normal period and heavy . I counted it to the abnormal one which is 30 days but I m not sure can you plase help me .. Am I pregnant .?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer