Light periods, burning on urination, sexually active, using pull out method. Cause of concern?

Hello, I was getting a little concerned. My period is right on time this month, however it is extremely light, wichich is uncommon for me. Also, I ve noticed it burns quite a bit when I urinate and also my vajina just burns. Is this normal, or should I be worried? I am 18 years old, and sexually active but my boyfriend and I always use preventave measures such as contraceptive , condoms , and he pulls out before ejaculation . Hopefully besed on this information. Im getting extremely worried.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012