Light periods after abortions, still light in next periods, HPT negative. What's going on ?

Hi, my name is AAAAA 23yrs old and I had an abortion on d 11th of october 2012. 1st period came on d 16th of the same month but my flow was really light. On the 23rd of the same month I had protected sex with my boyfriend but still used postinor2 to b safe. My period came 2days after which was 25th.... And the flow was still very light. Am yet to see my period this month, what s goin on with me pls? Took a pregnancy test and its negative and I have also gone to scan but result shows everything is worried bout the light flows
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012