Light period than usual, sore abdomen, urge to urinate frequently. Possible pregnancy ?

I m having a very light period when I normally have heavy flows. This period is undoubtedly lighter. (Brown spotting for one day, some blood discharge yesterday one time yesterday & once today. I ve only had to wear one pad & the blood only comes out when I am using the restroom) My abdomen area is very sore as well as feeling the urge to pee urgently. I have been having unprotected sex. Is this a possible pregnancy or just a light period?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
The comparatively lighter bleeding that has extended for 3 days is not an implantation bleeding. This is not due to pregnancy. It can be due to a mild hormonal disturbance.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,