Light period, spotting, thick clots, abdominal pain, negative pregnancy test, water discharge from breast

My period was due on the 5th of march. It came, but it started with spotting for two days then it continued very light but with very thick cloth blood with sharp pain in my lower abdomen .My period ended on the 12th of march i took a pregnancy test which came out negative but now there is water coming from my breast .In addition i have gain 15 lb in four months and recently started having pain during sex.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The pain during the period may be due to the infection, and irregularity in the period may be due to the infection, the discharge from the breast may be due to the Hormone imbalance.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have hormone essay,and M.R.I. for diagnosis.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole,cifixime,ornidazole,and hematinics.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance against infections.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.