Light period lasting one day, discharge from breasts, increased appetite. Pregnancy test, blood test done. Pregnant?

hi i am a 30 year old women and i having light periods that lasting a day i wondering if i am pregant cos i am gaining weight got clear stuff coming from the breasts and eat all the time, i feel what is like bubbles or gas moving round inside and i am always tried. the thing is i did a home test and that had one dark line and one pink line went to get a blood test and it came back neg what do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Pregnancy is ruled out since your tests are negative. The light period and discharge fro breast are due to mild hormonal changes in the body.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,