Light period followed by regular menstrual cramps like feeling, increased sex drive, nausea. Any ideas?

Hi, I usually have an irregular menstral cycle, but over the last 3 months it has been very regular, my last cycle was late december and lasted till jan 3 of this year. it was a light period compared to my typical heavy but short cycles. Any way, i have been having menstrual cramp like sensations everyday for the last 3 weeks since my menstrual ended. My sex drive has gone up tremendously although it tends to disappear as soon as my husband touches me sexually. I ve also been feeling antsy and craving adrenaline. Today my husband and I attempted having sex about 20 mins after eating a sandwich; I was feeling fine the whole time, but midway intercourse i started feeling nauseated and had to run to the rest room where i threw up almost immediately. I started feeling better again, but the cramping sensation is still there. I have no idea what is going on with me and can not afford a doctor at the moment.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013