Light period flow. History of growth removed on ovary. Could this be a sign of another growth?

When I had what I thought to be my period this month, it only lasted for two days very light flow brownish/red! I started on the 21st was done by the 23rd. Not a NORMAL cycle for me so on the 25th I checked my cervix and I CAN T feel it anymore!!! I only have one ovary my left one was removed at 14. I also had a growth removed when I was 28 from the right ovary! The Doctor said everything looked fine then and that was 1yr and 3 months ago. Could this be a sign of another growth on the right ovary??? Any info or advice would be great.... Thanks, Brandy Gordon
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013