Light period, excessive hunger, lower back pain. Had unsafe sex. Pregnancy?

Hi..each month I have very heavy periods..but this month it s light which is very unusual.I have been hungrier and peeling a lot more. And have cramps and lower back pain and my boyfriend of 2 years have always had unprotected sex and he always comes in me..I m just wondering could it be a sign of pregnancy..thanks..Jenny
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Hello Jenny,
All these symptoms could be due to pregnancy, as you have a history of unprotected sex.
The light period could be due to implantation bleeding which generally occur around the time of expected period.
But, they do not confirm pregnancy.
For confirmation, You need to get urine pregnancy test done.
Hope this information is helpful to you,
Good luck.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti