Light period, brown discharge. Negative pregnancy test. Triedness. What is going on?

hi I m nesli and I m so confuse right now I have been having weird symptoms and I haven t been feeling myself lately. I had a normal period on December and on January it was very light and almost like spotting. Early this month i had brown discharge coming out. I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it came out negative i took one this morning and it was also negative. I have been feeling tired i been eating more and my jeans fit me tight now. Last month I would throw out what ever i ate. Some food seems nasty for me. And i don t know what s going on.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013