Light period, bloating, lower back pain, pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

hello, I am a little concerned because I had a very light period that looked more like spotting. It only lasted 3 days which is very unusual for me and only one of the days was slightly heavier. Since then, there has been spotting from time to time. Usually this is after exercise. I have also been feeling extremely bloated and lately have experienced lower back pain . It has been aprox 3 weeks since that unusually light period. I suspected pregnancy, but all the HPT s I have taken have been negative and I have taken several. Any advice would be helpful.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer