Light period after tubal ligation, swollen stomach, sensitivity to smell, acne, stomach pain.

I just turned 39 I had my tubes tied after a c section to a huge baby in 2003. I got my period about a week late last month but it was very very light and only a few days. Normally it s very heavy and 7 full days. So far this month it has not come. My stomach has been swollen for a few weeks, smells have been bothering me my face broke out with acne and I get a light pain in my stomach. I took 4 home test they were all neg. I got a blood test but they gave me results for something else then called the lab and told me neg so I didn t trust the results. I went to my primary Dr today so he did another blood test and I am getting a sonogram tomorrow.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012