Light period. Testosterone, dheas tests normal. Right ovary removed because of benign tumor. Advise?

Hi. About 4yrs ago, my right ovary was removed because i had a benign tumor. The tumor secreted testosterone. After the surgery my periods have been regular generally every 28-30Days. They started heavy because before the surgery I had not had a period in a while. They got lighter as time went on. I've been going in to test my testosterone levels every 6months as well as an ultrasound to view the remaining ovary. This month my period (today is day 1) very light, its usually not like that. I just did the testosterone and dheas tests and they were normal. I haven't gone in for my ultrasound yet. What could be the issue for the light period. This period was also 2days late. Do you think something is wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013