Light period. On plan B. Pregnancy 3 wks. No gestational sac, bulky left ovary. Is the growth in ovary?

My lmp was July 1. On July 13 I took plan B. I had a light period a week later and then another light period two weeks after than. Now a month after that pregnancytest confirmed three weeks pregnant. No gestational sac in ultrasound . Left ovary appeared bulky and atypical. Also said likely not tubal but to monitor. If it is not a tubal what would cause this in an ovary? If I miscarried would they not clean me out? Ultrasound confirmed lining consistent with lmp
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012