Light orange blood on wiping, have early onset of periods, had unprotected sex. Cause?

Hi. just about 3 days ago every time i peed i would wipe and it would be a light orangy pink blood color but very light. then the next day it would be darker when i wipe and now today its heavy blood flow like my period. I start every month on exactly every 29 days and this is a week and a few days early. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a week and a half ago for like one minute then we stopped because we always use a condom. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer