Light-headedness, panic disorder, possibility of internal bleeding

I have been feeling light headed for the past week. I have a panic disorder and actually just had a pretty bad panic attack last night. Surprisingly while recovering from the panic attack I didn t have the light headed feeling. It s really odd because sometimes it feels like blood is rushing to my head or something and the very top of my head feels very woozy. It s been like this every day since last Thursday. It can be very scary. I have not passed out though. I get worried that I am bleeding internally or something, or a tumor or something major. I don t have health insurance which is why I have been trying to put off going to the doctor. I meet with my psychiatrist again next Wednesday - they have me of a sliding scale based on my income there. It just really scares me when I stand up and have that wooziness or sit down and have it. Surprisingly when I lay down it seems to go away. Can you offer any advice? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012