Light headedness, headache, fatigue, tunnel vision, difficulty concentrating. Should I be concerned?

My daughter is 13, 5 7 , 135 lbs. and has been experiencing light headedness, expecially after taking a hot shower, headaches , fatigue , tunnel vision (especially in a crowd). She can t concentrate in school (can t comprehend what the teacher is saying) She is very athletic. She just finished basketball and is now starting softball. She has experienced these symptoms for 5 days. I took her to see her pediatrician yesterday and he said it was probably a virus. I am not confident in his diagnosis. Should I be concerned? Should I take her to another doctor? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013