Light headedness, fast heart beat, breathlessness, anxiety. Diagnosed PSVT. Any cure ?

four months ago,suddenly i experienced light headedness, very fast heart beat & when taken to the hosp. my heart beat was above 150...they said that it was sinus tachy due to exams anxiety as i had my exams after 4 days , i had a couple of more similar episodes with breathlessness... i had severe anxiety throughout my exams, several nights i didnt sleep at all... but even afiter my exams i experienced the same anxiety... now after four months, i m trying my best to be positive in life but i still experience tachycardia mostly after taking heavy meals... my echocardio reports were normal & one of the cardiologists diagnosed it as psvt .... pls help i m really fed up of leading this kind of life...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012