Light headedness, ear pain, feet falling asleep. Related symptoms?

I am 27 years old, female 110lbs. I am experiencing light headedness on a regular basis weather I eat or not. I regularly have ear excruciating ear aches in my right ear. My feet fall asleep alot (but I often assume that is caused by a previous back injury), buty hands fall asleep alot (usually when I m reading on my phone). I have seen a doctor for my ear aches, to the extent of a ct scan of my jaw and inner ear to insure no misalignment or inner ear growth (ie tumor ) and they were never able to figure out the cause. (no antibiotics have worked) the lightheadedness occur multiple times a day. I am active. I don t sit at a desk all day, I manage a pet retail store and even walk dogs for 30min-1hr every day, but don t work out at a gym or anything. I don t know if the symptoms are related or just caused by different problems. My hands are seriously numbing as I type this!!! Ahhh can u help?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012