Light headedness, dizziness, pale, stomachache, vomiting. Low blood sugar suspected. Advise?

Hello. My daughter is 14. She has been getting these lighthead, dizzy, pale episodes for the past year. One morning she could hear me but she didn't know where I was even though I was 3 inches from her face. We never know why or when she will get these spells. Today she got a bad head with a stomach ache and felt faint. She just threw up a few minutes ago. I don't believe it's viral because it is similiar to the way she usually acts. Her doctor said its low blood sugar but she eat pretty regular
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013