Light headedness, cramps, fatigue, anxiety, scanty flow during periods, bleeding post intercourse after getting off nuva ring. Serious?

Hello, i have been feeling strange after I got off the nuva ring. Light headed, cramps , fatigue , anxiety , very light period where its only brown blood and very small amounts of red blood, hpv diagnosed last year. I also bled during intercourse but no pain. Breasts are not sore and no nausea. What could it be? I just would like to know how serious my symptoms are.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  630 Awaiting Answer