Light headedness and dizziness, sudden headaches. Suggestions ?

I have this feeling of light headedness and dizziness from past 2 weeks now....its exactly like when we have an alcoholic dizziness but without alcohol. I feel like I m spinning and my head is so here and headache is followed,no pattern as such...I jst got it all of a sudden and it left me thinking what is wrong...plz suggest me soemthing....I feel as though I m dreaming whole day and I am unable to concentrate and have to pressurize myself to recall things....why this dizziness and light headedness all the time...I feel like though my body is awake fully but mentally I m brain is completely sleeping....
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012