Light headed with vomiting, sore mouth. Are these two related?

Two days after Thanksgiving I noticed that the inside of my mouth was sore, and didn t think anything about it until my mom said that hers does the same when she eats walnuts. Part II of my story is that two days after that (this past Sunday night and Monday I felt like I was going to vomit , and later did on Monday morning. Was pretty light headed and had problems coming out the other end. Are these two related? My mouth is still sore, but nothing to be seen...
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012