Light-headed, headaches, fullness in right ear. MRI, ENT, Neuro-ophthalmology tests done. Mastoid ear surgery history. Treatment?

I had a mastoid ear surgery 25 yrs ago. About 5 yrs ago I was having server lightheaded, headaches so I got a extensive MRI of my brain went to my ENT and a neuro Ophthalmologist- all test came back normal~ I have a lot of allergies and have been on allergy shots for 5 yrs- just recently stopped. I have been having lightheadedness , slight headaches, and a feeling of fullness in my right ear along with some neck discomfort.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012