Light headed, dizzy, cold hands. Not taken blood pressure pills

Hello, since yesterday I have been feeling very light headed adn dizzy. when i bend over adn come back up i am very dizzy. feeeling very hot but hands areice cold . have not been taking my high blood pressure pills. i have consumed since yesterday 1 liter bottle of mountain dew, 1 cup of coffee, some water, 1 can of orange juice, a ham adn cheese hot pocket, some jello and a banana for breaksfast. i get up at 4am to come to work by 5:15-5:30. for lunch i had some townhouse crackers and some taco bello-burrito and soft taco supreme with a sweet tea. Today I am still light headed and dizzy- I have aten 2 banana s, 1 can orange juice, some water and a yogurt
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012