Light headed, dizziness, tongue swelling, dry throat. Due to marijuana usage?

Hello all. I have been worried lately that something is wrong with me though I am not sure if it is mental or physical. I have been feeling very light headed, often times like I am going to pass out. My tongue feels swollen and my throat extremely dry. I have been drinking tons of water and do not feel dehydrated. About two weeks I stopped using marijuana regularly and do not know if this is a physical side effect or if I am just having extreme anxiety . I have been very worried and do not have insurance, nor any money to see a doctor this week so any help or advice to what this could be is much appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that your feeling light headed dizzy having tongue swelling and dry throat are all related to marijuana usage. I also believe that you may be having problems with feeling this way due to the usage becoming so extensive that you may be dependent on the substance. I also believe that you will benefit from consulting a psychiatrist who is experienced in the treatment of drug and substance abuse disorders.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself and have a lovely day!