Light headed, dizziness. Are the symptoms of pregnancy?

I wondering if there is a possibility that I may be pregnant . The first date of my last period was December 12th and I had intercourse (unprotected) December 20th. A few days after, I began experiencing cramps that have persistently stayed over the past 2 weeks, ranging from mild to painful. There was a day or 2 where I experienced nipple sensitivity. For the past week, my appetite has increased a lot. I have been extremely hungry, needing to eat every 2 hours. Last night, I had a large dinner at 6:30 p.m., a hot chocolate at 8 p.m. and then I was very hungry by 9:00 p.m. (I generally eat dinner around 6:30 and I feel full till the morning). This morning, I woke up completely ravenous at 5 p.m. and couldn't go back to sleep until I got up and ate something. For the past week, I have been feeling light-headed, but not necessarily dizzy and I have difficulty concentrating. Does it sound like I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010

are u sure if u had ur periods this december 12th ?if it is true then u chances of being pregnant are less as in pregnancy first sign is missing a period if ur periods ae u still have a doubt on periods then its better u take one urinary home kit pregnancy test .which will give results instantly.