Light headed, bad pressure, CT scan report normal

HI MY NAME IS AAAAAAA AND IM 34 I BEEN FEELING IT FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN WILL SHUT DOWN AND SLOW MOTDIZZY AND LIGHTED HEADED FOR A MONTH AND SOMETIMES IOM AND SOME TIMES REALLY BAD PRESSURE I WENT TO A HOSPITAL AND HAD A CT SCANE AND IT WAS FINE CAN YOU HELP re
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear
thanks for sharing with us you querery!
As brain CT is normal you don't have to worry because it isn't a risky problem.
Anyway should take contact with a neurologist because clinical neurogical exam give information about cause of the headache!
You don't have to worry it is probably a tensive headache and you will be fine after starting treatment.
Wish you all the best
Dr Eris Ranxha