Light green smelly mucus while coughing, constipation, red eyes. Remedy?

dear sir, am having the problem of white & light green cough in my body , it comes out frequently during the day time when I can I get ride of it properly, because of it my mouth gives a very bad smell even after a time of brushing my mouth......please help me out sir ???
sir one more thing Am having the problem of constipation , I mean it does,nt evacuates completley and because of it my eyes irritatation problem occures and eyes becomes slight red.

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013