Light flow in the mid of the cycle, had intercourse. Is it due to infection or sex?<br>

I have a small amount of blood coming out of my vagina and this has been my second day at it. My menstrual cycle ended last week on a Friday and it is now Wednesday. I recently had sex on Sunday. I m not sure what is causing for my vagina to bleed? It s from when I urinate. It s not just a drop, it makes a trail and the color is a brighter red than menstrual blood. It almost seems fresh. Is it from the sex? Or is it an infection?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012