Light fever, cold, report shows dengue IgG, no dengue IgM. Treatment?

Hi doctor I am divakar age 22 I have light fever and cold for last 1 week or so I consulted my doctor and he asked me to take dengue test yesterday I recevided the report and it shows I have dengue IgG (1.207 OD units ) and no dengue IgM and the main thing is I don't have any symptoms for dengue tat is no high fever , vomiting, no abdominal pain and the platelets counts are good 2.80 lakhs and are normal lay distributed too.

I have a question on tis whether it is curable if so wat medicine I can take and I am India

My doctor advices me to take hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablet.

Pls give me advice I am bit worried whether the disease will go serious I want it to stop now .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013