Light discharge after periods. On implanon since last year. Suggestion?

Hello I am 27 I have never been on birth control until last year jan I started on implanon since then I have my lady issue for around 23 days or so and afterwards I get a discharge and light odor it doesn't smell bad it just noticeable i have been to the doctor two or three times and one said it was vaginosis and the other said yeast infection. I have never had any of these issue before the birth control they said my body just had to get used to it. is there any kind of vitamin or over the counter minerals I can take to prevent this issue from continuing? and could this one day effect my body from baring children?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013