Light cramps, brown discharge. Had unprotected sex while switching birth control. Is this normal?

Hello. I am 15 and I currently switched birth control pills from tri cyclen lo to minestrin. I started the pills The Sunday after my period and I had unprotected sex on the Friday. Although I ve heard you must use precautions for awhile when Switching my doctor said I did not need to. Today I had light cramps And then brown discharge . I read in my birth control pack This can happen when switching but I am very worried about!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer