Light cramping after taking mifepristone and misoprostol. No bleeding. Concerned

Actually my last month period was on march 5th. we had intercourse on march 8th. i scared i may conceive and i took ipill. but this month april 5th i didnt get any periods. just waited for periods for 2 days and took mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. sterday after taking misoprostol within 1 hr i saw a little cramping with yellowish. that's it from that time to till today no bleeding. almost 30 hrs passed. im scared .please suggest me something.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013