Light brown stringy discharge only when wiped, previously had D&C. HPT negative. Could I be pregnant ?

A little background... My husband and I found out we were pregnant on 11/6/2012, at our first OB appointment the ultrasound showed a blighted ovum and I had a d&c on 12/7/2012... My first aunt flow came 6 weeks later 1/14/2013 and the doctor gave me a green light to try whenever we were ready. I believe I ovulated on 1/29/13 and on 2/7/13 til 2/9/13 I have had a light brown stringy discharge only when I wipe. With my period not due until 2/12/13 (we think, hard to track since its only going to be my second aunt flow since the d&c) could I be pregnant? I took a HPT on 2/8 and it was negative but it could still be early? Or am I just wishful thinking? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013