Light brown spotting, enlarged breasts. Medications stopped. ICSI cycle, embryo transfer done. Pregnancy?

Hi, I went through ICSI cycle last month and today I am 17 days post embryo transfer (one embryo - morula), the doctor said to stop the medications and I stopped them before 4 days because HPT was negative I have no symptoms only my breast are a little bit bigger and they are not sore and I have some cramps, yesterday and today I have light brown spot. I m worried because I m still hoping.Is there any chance of being pregnant? I ll wait for your advice, thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012